The following exercise is a great way to strengthen your hips with the Rainbow Mini Loops. Check it out in the video below and read on for exercise details!
1. To start, place the band slightly above your knees and lie flat on the floor with your arms at your side.
2. Then bend your knees and do a posterior pelvic tilt (i.e. engage your lower core and ensure back is flat on the ground).
3. Next, lift your hips off the ground so that you are in a bridge position.
4. From here, you can pulse your hips out about 3 times and really get some good resistance.
5. Return down to reset your hips.
If you'd like to purchase the Rainbow Mini Loops for this exercise, head over here. As an Amazon Associate, Rehabilitation Health earns from qualifying Amazon purchases.