- AIREX BALANCE PAD: Foam pads are lightweight, comfortable, non-slip and ideal for physical therapy, exercise and balancing/stability training. Works as a workout/plank pad, balance mat, yoga foam pad, Pilates cushion, kneeling pad, and therapy foam pad.
- #1 RECOMMENDED: The foam balance pad physical therapy trainers trust the most. Continue your rehab and therapy treatments at home and improve stability and mobility while strengthening joints, ankles and knees, and increasing flexibility and endurance.
- NON SLIP SURFACE: Workout pad has a non-slip, durable tear-resistant integrally molded skin surface for extra grip and toughness and is stimulating to feet when used barefoot - instability challenges balance, making it great for joint and fascia rehab.
- CLOSED CELL FOAM: Balance pad is soft, lightweight and comfortable with a closed cell foam that works to repel moisture and odors, and makes it easy to clean (best when used barefoot)
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE: Balance mat is constructed with high-quality materials and will maintain its shape over time, not sag, and the edges will not curl and remain flat, making it ideal for everyday use.
- MULTI-USE: Exercise balance pad works to increase instability and difficulty of balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training - great for use as a kneeling pad for around the house in the garden, kitchen, bathroom or standing desk mat.
- EASY CARE: Simply rinse, shake off excess water and allow to air dry after use. Foam balance mat is designed for repeated use in commercial gyms, clubs and PT clinics as well as home workout environments and alternate uses around the house or office.
- AIREX: A leader in closed-cell specialty foam materials with more than 50 years of experience in the foam technology field. Tested materials and proven Swiss quality manufacturing ensure product durability, even under the toughest conditions.
Details: The closed-cell, soft foam material works to repel moisture and odors, and makes it easy to clean. Airex Balance Pads are great for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training. The soft foam creates instability when performing exercises and rehabilitation to improve balance, ankle stability, coordination, and core/lower body strength. Airex pads are designed with a tear-resistant foam for long-time use while its closed cell construction provides flat and stable non-slip comfort with superb cushioning. The destabilizing properties of the super soft specialty foam make these products excellent tools to improve motor skills and balance. 16" x 20" x 2. 5".
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 17.0 x 2.0 inches